Whether an organization has a well-established infection control program or is just starting out, every facility has opportunities for improvement. Our infection control experts can work with you to create a program from scratch, hone your existing processes or provide an alternative perspective to infuse new ideas into the mix.
Our consultants can support you by:
- Developing a comprehensive infection surveillance program
- Creating an organized antimicrobial stewardship program
- Performing program and site assessments
- Helping prepare for visits by governmental and regulatory bodies
- Conducting environment of care rounds
- Reviewing and providing insights on existing data
- Addressing environmental cleaning issues
- Educating infection preventionists, staff members and administrators on all levels of infection prevention and control
As an extension of our consulting services, we can work with your infection control team or administration to develop programs and services tailored to your healthcare setting. Project management and program development services include:
- Writing needs assessments and risk management plans
- Developing exposure control and management strategies
- Managing outbreaks or persistent contamination events
- Addressing occupational health needs
Regardless of your needs, we can help you achieve your goals. Please contact us today to find out how our experts can work for you.